[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 329
From: Aaron Berg
Date: 2005-02-13 10:43:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Ilegal instruction error when executing milter-ahead

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Correct it goes boom right after execution and posting the pid/gid to
log/messages. Another interesting thing is that it was trying to use pid
51 every single time it is executed. Now pid 51 happens to be free and
the moment but that isn't alway a for certain thing.
-Aaron

--
Aaron Berg
VoyageurWeb Engineering