[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 227
From: Ricardo Kirkner
Date: 2004-10-25 14:31:46 -0400
Subject: Re: about milter-sender

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Thank you, Anthony

Just one last question about this.. The information is correct, the
domain was in a mailertable, but shouldn't the milter do a call-ahead in
those cases? It appears as it didn't do... This is what was bugging
me... Unless it has something to do with the milter being an old
version, I will probably have the same issue after I ugprade..

ricardo