[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 185
From: John Poltorak
Date: 2004-10-19 09:26:22 -0400
Subject: [SIQ] 022 Re: Re: milter-bcc

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 08:35:14PM +0200, Anthony Howe wrote:
> Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
> More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support
>
> John Poltorak wrote:
> > I have now got milter-bcc built after correcting two errors. One was due
> > to libmilter did not get built and installed correctly, the other was a
> > program error in milter-bcc.c which was causing the build to fail for
> > libsnert being below v1.41. Not sure how it could work with the current
> > release being 1.40. Changing line 86 did the trick for me.
> >
> > Now to see if I can get it installed and working...
>
> Oooops. Sometimes I get a little ahead of myself.

It seems as though I need to use 1.40 and make the manual change above to
be able to build milter-bcc. When I use 1.41, milter-bcc doesn't get
built.

I know this doesn't appear to make any sense, but I've tried several times
and each time when I run make for milter-bcc it fails with many
'undefined references' when using libsnert 1.41. No such problem occurs
with 1.40. 1.41 does appear to get built without any problems so I'm a
little confused about what is going on.

Is there anythin I should look out for?

> --
> Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
> http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:
7116561         AIM: Sir Wumpus

--
John