[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 176
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2004-10-18 14:40:03 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-bcc

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Jeff Groves wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion to use libsnert 1.41 instead of 1.40 as is stated on the
> milter-date site at: http://www.milter.info/milter-date/index.shtml

Thats probably because libsnert-1.41 has NOT been released yet and
subject to changes, though I've put up a pre-release distribution for my
testing.

What it does mean though is that I goofed and required 1.41 when I ment
1.40, when I made the milter-bcc distrubution.

However, currently the 1.41 should drop in nicely to replace 1.40
without any API impact. It certainly has some useful fixes.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

            "Once...we were here."  - Last of The Mohicans

Lists Index Date Thread Search