[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 155
From: Jeff Groves
Date: 2004-10-17 08:39:33 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-bcc

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I'm running into this when I build milter-date on RedHat 7.3 as well.  This happens when
you
build libsnert in some out of the way place like off of your home directory.

At one time in the past, I knew how to resolve this, but it's been so long since I did a
fresh build that I've forgotten.

Basically, the configure script can't find libsnert when it run (even though you're right
there in its directory structure!) and it does not put a proper reference to it in your
make
file.

Run configure again, and you'll see the message that "libsnert is required"
there too.
That's actually an error message that means configure could not find libsnert.

I'll mess around with it a little more today and see if I can remember where to tweak
configure or the resultant make file.

Jeff G.