[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 148
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2004-10-09 06:45:35 -0400
Subject: Re: Adding address to whitelist

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Jose Nathaniel G. Nengasca wrote:
> i have already add a certain an email address to be considered as a
> legitimate email address on the access.db(From:bir_admin@bir.gov.ph ACCEPT]
> but it seems milter is not accepting it

ACCEPT is not a recognised token. You want to say:

	From:bir_admin@bir.gov.ph	OK

> ...snippet...
> Oct  9 09:47:50 ezekiel sendmail[9080]: i99DjFZ4009080: Milter:
> from=<bir_admin@bir.gov.ph>, reject=450 4.7.1 MX 10 'mailsvr.bir.gov.ph.'
> [203.131.67.84] for <bir_admin@bir.gov.ph> rejected address saying
> "<bir_admin@bir.gov.ph>: User unknown in local recipient table"

If mailsvr.bir.gov.ph reports "User unknown in local recipient table",
what makes you think is a legitimate email address? Milter-sender is
correct in its assessment that the address does not exist.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

            "Once...we were here."  - Last of The Mohicans

Lists Index Date Thread Search