[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 93
Date: 2004-09-24 07:20:22 -0400
Subject: Re: SpamAssassin 3.0.x

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hi Guys !

I am currently playing with milter-spamc and SA3.0 and it seems to be
working. I don't have it in production yet, I'll probably try it over the
weekend. Anthony, any comments here ?

All the best and good luck to everybody,

             "Gianni Arru"
             <gianni@comi.it>
             milters-bounce@mi         milters@milter.info
             lter.info                                                  cc

                                                                   Subject
             24/09/2004 06:01          [milters] SpamAssassin 3.0.x
             AM

             Please respond to
             milters@milter.in
                    fo

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hello!

Has someone tested milter-spamc with the new SA 3.0.x ?

Lists Index Date Thread Search