[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 53
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2004-09-17 11:21:48 -0400
Subject: Re: Two bugs with --enable-key-fold

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

 > 1) The config.h.in needs a "#undef CASE_INSENSITIVE_GREY_LIST_KEY" in
 >    order for the resulting config.h file to have a value for that
 >    variable in the event of an --enable-key-fold.

This has been fixed for the next release. I forgot to back-port the
chaneg from mitle-gris to milrer-sender.

 > 2) Somehow, timestamp and counter updates are not happening for cache
 >    entries in the GREYCONT state. Entries in the GREYTEMP state are
 >    updating and counting properly.

No. The counter does not update once the limit is reached. Once in the
GREYCONT state, there was no point in keeping further count. I choose
not to touch the timestamp once in GREYCONT state, because its suppose
to expire regardless so that a retest is periodically done.

Arguments to change this are welcome. [Chris, I have yours already.]

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

            "Once...we were here."  - Last of The Mohicans

Lists Index Date Thread Search