[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 52
Date: 2004-09-16 07:49:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-spamc...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hi,

milter-spamc is something similar to spamass-milter. I used both and I
found milter-spamc to be better (more stable-at least lately, faster and
more flexible), I definitely recommend going with milter-spamc.

Good Luck
Tudor

             Ilia Chipitsine
             <ilia@paramon.ru>
             milters-bounce@mi         milters@snert.com
             lter.info                                                  cc
                                       milters@milter.info
                                                                   Subject
             16/09/2004 04:53          [milters] Re: Milter-spamc...
             AM

             Please respond to
             milters@milter.in
                    fo

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

is milter-spamc just another way for using SpamAssassin (like
spamass-milter) or is it a separate tool ?

Cheers,
Ilia Chipitsine