[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 5
From: Alex Tkachenko
Date: 2004-09-14 13:22:45 -0400

Mailing list removal and archive information found here:
           http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hi Anthony,

This last message of yours made me concerned with the future of your
software. In my work I rely upon completely open-source software, being
burnt by several cases involved proprietary programs. You vaguely
mentioned you gonna start your new enterprise to sell the software.
Could you please let me know what are your plans regarding the milters?
Do you plan to make them completely closed-source or more like, say
sendmail, where the sources are available for free but commercial
services are also available should one need it?

I had a plans of Napoleon's magnitude but I might need to revisit them
in the light of these recent news... :(

Please advise.

Thank you very much,
Alex