[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 4
From: Eric Sauvageau
Date: 2004-09-14 13:21:24 -0400
Subject: Re: hello world

Mailing list removal and archive information found here:
           http://www.milter.info/#Support

Got it. :)

I was wondering if Anthony was just letting us know about the list or
also had already subscribed us.  That mail confirms it I guess :)

Probably a good idea to have such a list - I suspect many trivial issues
can be resolved by the community.  However this might just be me, but I
think the removal instructions should be appended at the end instead of
at the top - just to be more in line with the majority of other lists
out there.

---
Eric Sauvageau,
Technicien