[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 38
From: morpheus
Date: 2004-09-15 11:09:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Business model?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Actually, I don't use Anthony's milters.  However, I have used Anthony for
his knowledge in programming my own.  Maybe I need some clarification.  I
wasn't referring to any specific licensing scheme (GNU) or developement
model, but the code is available for free to the public, which is what I
would call open-source.

But, you're right, there is some wiggle room.  In general I'm
uncomfortable with the idea of intellectual property.  I do realize this
is somewhat unrealistic, which is why in some way I support his cause.

k.