[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 22
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2004-09-15 05:12:51 -0400
Subject: We now return to our normally scheduled programming...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support
rubber stamp on their address, I'm sorry. I was saving a lot of extra
steps and time, figuring everyone who I have had prior contact with
concerning my milters would at the very least have enough understanding
and ability to remove themselves from the list of their own accord
(expect for those with multiple addresses that require my intervention
to sort out).

b) As for the commercial vs open source debate, I think I've heard most
sides of the debate and yes I have seen Stallman talk on the subject. I
haven't made my final choice yet and I'm still collecting responses from
the survey. After that I'll be talking with my family and maybe
investors as to where and what to do in the coming future.

For the time being, my software remains unchanged as voluntary shareware.

So if everyone is in accord, I'm going to moderate the list now in line
with its purpose: postings related to milter support issues and
enhancement requests.

I thank everyone for their prior support and contributions. I hope it
will continue into the future.

Zen

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

            "Once...we were here."  - Last of The Mohicans

Lists Index Date Thread Search