[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 104
From: Dave Covey
Date: 2004-09-27 14:16:54 -0400
Subject: Re: filterClose() error

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Nats,
    I see this all the time in my syslog. It occurs when another mechanism
has already rejected/discarded the message. Specifically, I am running
sendmail with a large 'access db' that we've compiled locally. When that
access db ditches the message I guess that the subsequent milters just get
what appears to be an empty message.
 - Dave Covey
   Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska Fairbanks