[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 10
Date: 2004-09-14 17:08:04 -0400
Subject: Re: hello world

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Guys,
I cannot believe how rude some of you are ! The guy explained why he
created that list and why you are on that list and, most important, how
you can get off the list. Besides that, it is supposed that you use or
used his products sometime and such an approach is really inappropriate,
you can use the product but when the owner does something you jump....
Some respect would be more appropriate here than complaining and
threatening the guy !

If you don't want to be on the list, just remove yourselves with not so
much noise. Most of Anthony's work is related to anti-spam so I don't
think we should expect spam from this list since, obviously, Anthony is
not an ignorant in this matter as some of you are.

All the best and regards to everyone.

Tudor

Leonid Sokolov <eadle@zeg.ru>
Sent by: milters-bounce@snert.com
09/14/04 04:40 PM
Please respond to
milters@snert.com

Anthony Howe <milters@snert.com>
cc

Subject
[milters] Re: Re: hello world

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support
explicit permission. I suggest you remove everyone, unless you want
some legal problems.

--
Best Regards,
 Leonid                          mailto:eadle@zeg.ru