[BarricadeMX] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 20
From: Mike Bacher
Date: 2010-03-04 11:34:24 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: DBL / 2.3.12

Understood.. I assume you will announce the official 2.3.12 release to this list?

URI blacklists have been one of the most effective blocking mechanisms for us,
so we are excited to try out the DBL.

BTW, you might consider setting the Reply-to on list postings back to the list..

--

Mike Bacher / mikeb@tulsaconnect.com
Director of Operations, TulsaConnect

Lists Index Date Thread Search